Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm going to be visiting with my informant tomorrow after he gets home from school. We had a brief encounter yesterday, however, Chris mother was home and it seemed apparent that he was somewhat reserved, and seemed to feel obliged to act as "Host". Tomorrow Chris's parents wont be home and I think that he will probably be more relaxed.

Also want to apologize for not being in class today. My future father-in-law had a medical emergeny, and I was leaving Presbreter Hosp. when class was starting

2 comments:

toni collins said...

I hope that all is well, and he recovers quickly...family is so important...

you seem to be moving right along in your project...bravo!

Professor Rubenstein said...

Time to get some more stuff on the boards Michael. Get back in the game.